Skip to content
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, find isolation guidance here.
- To qualify for COVID Sick Pay through your employer, you may be required to provide an Affirmation of Isolation and a photo of your/or your child’s positive test.
- An Affirmation of Isolation Form can be obtained here. This form may be used for Isolation Release or for New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19 claims as if it was an individual Order for Isolation issued by the New York State Department of Health or relevant County’s Commissioner of Health or designee.
- Find information on COVID-19 sick pay and New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions here.
- If your employer is not providing you with the required number of COVID-19 sick leave days for COVID-19 quarantine leave or properly paying you for your COVID-19 sick leave days for COVID-19 quarantine leave, you may file a complaint with the Department of Labor.