Skip to content
- Ulster Emergency Food Resources & Area Grocery Stores. A list of pharmacies offering delivery is available at this link. It is possible to use SNAP benefits for curbside pickup and other shopping options.
- Ulster County Office for the Aging: Ulster County Office for the Aging offers grocery shopping assistance for residents ages 60 and over who have no one to shop for them. Visit their website or please call (845)-340-3456 for an evaluation.
Food and Meal Assistance
- Ulster County Office for the Aging: Meal assistance to residents ages 60 and over who have difficulty preparing meals and are homebound may be eligible for OFA meal delivery service. Visit their website https://ulstercountyny.gov/aging/home-delivered-meals or call (845)-340-3456.
- School District Meal Delivery Plans: Ulster County school districts providing meals for school-aged children are posted on the County website. https://covid19.ulstercountyny.gov/schools/
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP:
Visit the Ulster County website for information or www.mybenefits.ny.gov to apply and NYDocSubmit to upload supporting required documentation.
Ulster County SNAP Department (845) 334-5200
Hudson Valley Community Services for SNAP application assistance (845)-579-2558
Financial Assistance- Unemployment, food, Utilities, Medical
- Hudson Valley Region 211: Call 2-11 or go online at https://211hudsonvalley.info/ United Way’s 2-1-1 Helpline is a free, confidential, multilingual service to assist the public in finding the answers to a variety of Health and Human Services related questions.