UCAT Modified October Schedule
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR FULL SYSTEM SCHEDULE
UCAT Modified October 2020 Service
After carefully monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic in Ulster County and the greater Hudson Valley/Catskills region and current status of COVID-19 in Ulster County, UCAT will increase its fixed route service for the month of October to near pre-COVID levels. The changes are as follows:
- Service will be available on Monday through Saturday. Full system schedules are available here.
- Effective Monday, October 5, 2020, routes will be as follows:
- Fare-free service within the City of Kingston on the Red, Blue and Yellow Routes (on revised routes that were intended to originally go into effect on April 1, 2020) is available between 6:30 a.m. and 6:25 p.m.
- LINK service to Poughkeepsie on the KPL and UPL Routes is available between 5:20 a.m. and 10:45 p.m.
- KS Route between Saugerties and Kingston is available between 6:20 a.m. and 10:15 p.m., with transfers available to the MALL LOOP Service that will provide access to the Ulster Avenue Mall area shopping complexes
- New Paltz LOOP Service between 8:45 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- E Route service between Kingston and Ellenville available between 7:50 a.m. and 6:10 p.m.
- W Route service between 6:00 a.m. and 3:05 p.m.
- X Route service between Kingston and Newburgh between 6:30 a.m. and 6:20 p.m.
- Z Route service between Kingston and Pine Hill available between 5:00 a.m. and 7:20 p.m.
In addition to these routes, Paratransit and senior medical van services will be resuming and riders should call the scheduling office at 845-334-8120, available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the day before their planned trip, and on Friday for a Monday trip.
UCAT buses will have an additional staff aboard some buses to ensure riders are complying with social distancing guidance and mask usage. New procedures used by UCAT are as follows:
- Masks will be required to ride the bus and will be available to riders if they do not have one.
- Social distancing will be required by requesting passengers are seated in every other row, when possible.
- Full cleaning of the buses are done on a daily basis by a cleaning company using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Drivers also complete additional cleaning of the buses throughout the day.