This information is for Administration and Health Care Professionals in Public and Non-Public Schools in the Ulster County School Districts.
Guidance for COVID-19 testing in the Schools
- USDOH COVID Testing Guidance and Plan
- COVID Ulster County Information
- COVID Procedure Card
- Fact Sheet for Patients
- Fact Sheet for Patients (Spanish)
- Personnel Training Assessment
- Sample Consent for Students
- UCDOH CLIA Permit
- Collection of Nasal Swab
Applications for COVID-19 Test Training (to be returned to the County at the email provided on the form) and a Consent Form to be signed by Parents/Guardians (and returned to the School prior to testing) for school-aged children to receive a COVID-19 test at their home school.
- Ulster County Application for COVID Test Training
- Ulster County Application Test Kits for Schools
- Ulster County Consent Form for Testing
Additional forms to aid School Districts in the development of their testing programs using the BinaxNow kits.