The collection site is ONLY for pre-screened people who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You called your doctor’s office and had a consultation
- Based on your symptoms and other information you provided, your doctor determined that you meet criteria for COVID-19 testing, and ordered a test for you
- You have a scheduled appointment at the collection site
NYS Department of Health COVID-19 Testing Protocol:
- NYS DOH has recently expanded the criteria to determine who should be prioritized for COVID-19 diagnostic testing.
- The new guidance prioritizes people over 70 years old, people with underlying health conditions, health care workers, and other essential employees, as well as people who have been exposed to people with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you meet these conditions and wish to be tested, even if you have previously been unable to receive an order for a test, you should reach out to your medical provider or call the COVID-19 hotline at (845) 443-8888 and follow the menu prompts to speak with one of our testing providers.
- If you do not have a primary care physician, we recommend you call the Neuvance Physician’s Network Hotline at (845) 525-4767
Kingston – TechCity
- Kingston Mobile Testing Site at Tech City is at 300 Enterprise Drive, Kingston, NY 12401. It’s open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, and Saturdays 8:30-11:30 AM. This is run by Nuvance. Test results come from Sunrise Labs to the test-ordering doctor.
- Doctor’s order required
- No appointment necessary
- Drive-thru only
- Call back to the Ulster County COVID-19 Hotline to choose the appropriate option to schedule an appointment or call Nuvance’s scheduling hotline directly at (833) 308-0712.
- Ellenville Mobile Test Site at Ellenville Regional Hospital, 10 Healthy Way, Ellenville, NY 12428. It’s open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Test results come from Lab Corp to the test-ordering doctor.
- Doctor’s order required
- Appointment preferred
- Drive-up and inside the hospital testing available
- Contact Ellenville Hospital by phone (845) 647-6400 ex. 269.
- Kingston Midtown Mobile Testing Site at Grand Street, Kingston, NY 12401. It is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Test results come from Westchester Medical Center.
- No prior doctor’s order needed
- Appointment required
- Access by car or by walking.
- Call Westchester Medical Center’s hotline number for a telephone screening at (845) 303-2730. If criteria are met, an appointment will be scheduled during the same call.