Getting your Economic Impact Payment from the IRS

If you filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return, you can go to Get My Payment to check the status of your payment and provide the IRS with bank information for direct deposit.

If you don’t file taxes, use the Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here application to provide information so you can get your payment.

You should use this application if:

  • You did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because your gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or
  • You weren’t required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons

Do not use this application if you receive:

  • Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
  • Railroad Retirement and Survivor Benefits
  • Veterans Affairs benefits

However, people in these groups who have qualifying children under age 17 can use this application to claim the $500 payment per child.