I lost my vaccination card, or my vaccination card has an error. What should I do?

If you’ve lost your vaccination card or if it needs to be edited, ask the administrator who gave you the COVID-19 vaccination if they can issue you a new card and/or edit your information.

If you need further assistance, the Ulster County Department of Health (DOH) has the ability to mail a paper copy of your vaccination record from the State’s immunization records system called NYSIIS.  However, the DOH can not make edits to vaccination records that were not administered by Ulster County DOH.  To request this DOH service, call the Ulster County Recovery Service Center (RSC) at 845-443-8888.