Antibody testing may show if you have ever been infected with the virus, even if you didn’t have symptoms. This test does not take the place of testing that is currently being conducted in our testing tents for active infection, which we will continue to offer to community members who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
HealthAlliance Hospital: Benedictine Campus (105 Mary’s Avenue, Kingston) [map] is now offering voluntary COVID-19 antibody testing to the public.
Antibody tests are offered on Wednesdays. To schedule an appointment, please call:
- Phone number: 845-303-2730
- Phone hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please bring identifying information with you. Antibody tests are processed by Abbot Laboratories.
Emergency One (40 Hurley Avenue Suite 4 in Kingston) offers IgG, IgM, and IgA antibody testing for individuals who have been symptom-free for at least 10 days.
- Phone number: 845-338-5600
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 8 PM
- Saturday, Sunday: 8 AM – 4 PM
- Get In Line online.
- Also available, COVID-19 diagnostic testing.